NEWBIES vs SENIOR

Lately there is so much things happen in my life.
There are some good & some not good.
Even sometimes also this tears dropped. I'm not crying because i give up but it is just I can't stand with it.

No humanity
No Consideration
No Grateful

Day-by-day, how the time flies in other away it's shows how my mood change. The eager, the happiness & the enjoyable dissapeared in one blink of eyes.
Maybe the greediest has take over the soul which leads the person to become a monster.
How much i miss that moment. A moment where the enjoyable of works, family bounding and respect each other.

Newbies.
will never be the same
Senior.
will remain as memory.

My shuttle's home is not same like before. When the new generation leads, it look like back to 80's.
Trust me, we will gonna face the difficulties in the era of 80's.
Postively, maybe it is the only way on how to teach these newbies on how to learn or started from zero. While the seniors, will slowly left this home on by one.

Well, let the newbies lead!

Comments

Popular Posts